COVA CPA Group is actively seeking a bright, energetic Experienced Bookkeeper to assist in the delivery of quality service to our clients.
This role will require the ability to multi-task, manage multiple projects and have excellent interpersonal and client service skills. The ability to assist accountants on tax return preparation. Understanding the balance sheet and how to reconcile all accounts. The ability to operate a calculator, computer and other office equipment. Knowledge of regulatory requirements for preparing sales tax, property tax and business license returns.
- 3-5 years of bookkeeping experience with an understanding of the balance sheet, journal entries and general ledger maintenance.
- Extensive experience with bank reconciliations and other balance sheet accounts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational techniques required.
- Highly motivated
- Able to manage multiple client engagements.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Extensive experience with QuickBooks®.
If you would like to apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVA CPA Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
If you would like to apply, please fax resume and references to (757) 456-9438 or email email@example.com.